Ecovio All Purpose Surface Spray safely cleans all surfaces around the Home & Office as well as general all general areas that need to be cleaned.
- Organic multi enzyme formula
- Breaks down the fats, oils and grease that bacteria feed on.
- Safe on any surface that can take water.
- Eliminates Foul Odours at the source.
- Gentle for Allergies, Asthma & skin irritations
- Suitable for all surfaces - Floors, walls, Glass, Stainless steel, Tiles, range hoods, BBQ’s, Bench tops.
- Powerful - does not push grease and dirt around with soap & water, but the enzymes work to destroy the mess.
Features / Benefits
- pH Neutral – No Palm Oil
- Soap Free Formula – Septic safe
- Contains no caustic ingredients – No Ammonia, No Chlorine
- General wiping down of surface is only required.
- Product does not contain soap and will not streak on any surface. No residue left behind.
- Can be disposed of down drains, enzyme will carry on breaking down organic matter in all sinks.
- Cleans: grease, dirt, wine, coffee, soda & juice stains, leaving no residue.
- Deodorises by destroying the organic matter causing odours, rather than just masking them.
- Assists the natural bacteria in septic tanks to break down material.
- Eliminates biofilm
How to Use:
- For general cleaning wipe down surface preferably with a micro fiber cloth.
- In areas that have excess build up of grime, spray the surface with the general surface cleaner. Use a soft brush and scrub down the surface while at the same time leaving the surface wet with solution.
- In all areas can be used to wipe down all surfaces as normal.
- Mirrors – One to two sprays initially onto mirror and then wipe down with cloth (preferably micro fiber). When it comes to mirrors less is better.
- For new surfaces use the dilution rates outlined on the packaging and follow general cleaning instructions
- For surfaces or areas that are badly soiled, mix a 1:1 solution and then scrub the surface with a soft brush, not a hard brush as the bristles won’t get into the grouting because it is lower than the surface of the tile.
- In hard to reach areas of a surface or anywhere in a general area, spray the surface cleaner onto the area and wipe down. The enzyme solution should soften and all that is needed should be to wash the area down with water.
- Do not mix the Surface spray with any bleach or oxidisers as this will de-activate the enzymes.
- It is also recommended that when starting to use the Surface Spray for general cleaning, use new micro fiber cloths and any other brushes or equipment you use, as there maybe residual soap and or scum on the cloths or on the brushes.
- In hard to reach areas ( under counters or equipment one can just spray the Surface spray into the area for a couple of days. When the organic matter softens wipe down with mop or cloth
It is also recommended that you use new microfiber cloths, brushes or other equipment you use, as there maybe residual soap, chemicals and/or scum on the cloths, brushes or equipment used with other cleaners.
The Ecovio Multipurpose Cleaning Spray is available in 750ml 'Spray' bottles, 5 litre, 10 litre & 20 litre bottle sizes.
Safety & Material Data Sheets (SDS & MDS)
SDS: Ecovio Multipurpose Cleaning Spray Safety Data Sheet (SDS) (2.1MB pdf).
: Ecovio Multipurpose Cleaning Spray Material Data Sheet (MDS)
The MDS includes Properties, Approvals (Country & Certification Number) & Test Results.