Heavy Duty Floor Cleaner 1 Litre Spray
The Ecovio Heavy Duty Floor & Surface Cleaner is an industrial strength heavy duty cleaner for all surfaces. It contains no solvents & removes vehicle oil and grease from surfaces including concrete floors, garages & carparks.
This Heavy Duty Floor & Surface Cleaner contains a proprietary multi-enzyme formula designed to break down grease, oils and petroleum based stains & marks.
Rather than merely pushing the oil and grease around with soap, the multi-enzyme formula lifts & breaks down the petroleum & grease. Carbon, hydrogen and other elements readily integrate with the environment instead of polluting it.
Even oil slicks simply fall apart when the enzymes break down the organic 'glue' that holds them in place.
- pH Neutral Soap Free Formula Septic safe
- No Palm Oil 'No Ammonia' No Chlorine
- Designed to be effective at low temperatures!
- No Heavy scrubbing needed & works well with scrubbers
- Designed to discharge down the drain where the enzyme formula will continue to attack the grease and oil residue.
- Non-corrosive and safe for all surfaces not harmed by water.
- For use on Concrete floors, Car Parks, Outdoor Paving, Factory Floors, train platforms.
This product is available in 1 litre Twin, 1 litre Spray, 5 litre, 10 litre & 20 litre sizes. The 1 litre TWIN package includes a handy 100 ml measuring compartment to make it easier to measure the right quantity for use.
What's innovative about the Heavy Duty Floor Cleaner?
It uses Multi Function Enzyme technology. The Benefits of Adding a Multi-Enzyme Solution are:
- A more sustainable cleaner. Enzymes are readily biodegradable.
- Support for the 'compaction' trend. Low volumes of enzymes are required to replace high-volume ingredients such as surfactants and builders.
- Improved performance. The synergistic effect of combining several enzymes results in improved stain removal and overall general cleaning beyond what single enzymes and traditional surfactants can achieve.
- Energy-efficient product. Enzymes work well even at low temperatures, allowing wash temperature reductions and thereby energy savings.
- Enzyme cleaners are naturally occurring elements so they are 'Planet-Safe'.
|Australian Made||Eco & Vegan Friendly|
|Plant Based||Not Tested on Animals|
- The product has been designed to remove petroleum oils and car grease from concrete surfaces.
- Not to be used on aluminium surfaces.
- When cleaning a concrete surface please be aware that the surface is uneven and that some areas will need extra attention if they are below the scrubbing action of the pad.
- Can also be used on concrete floors that have been painted.
- Can be used on all types of floor surfaces.
- Can be disposed of down drains, enzyme will carry on breaking down organic matter in drains.
Safety & Material Data Sheets (SDS & MDS)
SDS: Ecovio Heavy Duty Floor Cleaner Safety Data Sheet (MDS) (3.17MB pdf).
MDS: Ecovio Heavy Duty Floor Cleaner Material Data Sheet (MDS) (5.2MB pdf).
The MDS includes Properties, Approvals (Country & Certification Number) & Test Results.