Enzyme Wizard Urine Stain and Odour Remover is an all-in-one urine remover that does the job on all urine - cat urine, dog urine and human urine.
All urine consists of urea and uric acid crystals. Some general cleaners can remove the water-soluble components of urine (urea) but leave behind the non-soluble uric acid crystals that retain the odour and stain. These crystals attach to surfaces and are very difficult to dislodge. Any humidity or dampness will trigger the dormant crystals bringing back the odour.
Enzyme Wizard Urine Stain and Odour Remover enzymatic formula penetrates the uric acid crystals while removing the urea components, eliminating both the urine stain AND the odour for good.
Enzyme Wizard Stain and Odour Remover contains no harsh or hazardous ingredients, is biodegradable and environmentally friendly and is safe to use around humans and animals.
Enzyme Wizard Urine Stain and Odour Remover is the most economic product of its kind, yet gives you the MOST product!!
- 50% more concentrated than other brands.
- Uses plant based enzymes for faster action.
- Contains a powerful multi – function enzyme formula for immediate results.
Australian made & environmentally friendly.
- Contains a water-miscible fragrance that evaporates, leaving no residue.
- Specially designed soap-free surfactant to penetrate uric crystals and remove odours.
- pH neutral.
How to Use
- Wipe any excess urine or organic mess from the surface.
- Spray the surface to be cleaned with Urine Stain & Odour Remover.
- If there is a strong odour, let the product stand for 5-10 minutes so as to get to the source of the odour.
- Wipe the area down with a micro fibre cloth to remove the excess product and remove the stain.
- Old stains: when treating an old stain, it is a good idea to wet the stain with a wet sponge so as to soften the stain so that the enzyme can go to work faster.
- For any odour on a soft surface, spray the area well so that the enzyme can get to the source. When dealing with odours, multiple applications may be required.